Our phonelines will be monitored for 9am-1pm Monday-Friday along with all emails which we will respond to as soon as possible.
Our mail order service is still active throughout lockdown and we will do our best to dispatch all orders within 24hours, we have some amazing deals heading to our eBay store over the next few weeks so stay tuned to our social media pages for updates!
Keep safe, stay at home and do your bit for the final push, we look forward to seeing you all on the other side of this, we might even have a sparkly new shop to welcome you back to.
Lockdown Click & Collect Update
We are now pleased to announce that we will be able to offer a click, call and collect service throughout the current lockdown for essential items.
We will be following the government guidelines strictly and the call/click and collect process will work as follows:
- Call, Click & Collect will only be available from 10am-4pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- When ordering we will give you an appointed collection time slot and order number.
- All payment must be taken over the phone/online prior to arrival at the shop at your allotted time slot making all transactions contact free.
- With the current restrictions we are unable to accept any guns for repair/service as this is not our primary business.
- We will not be able to process any returns at present.
- We are working with minimal staff so please ensure that if you make a booking you are on time and come with the correct paperwork required for licenced items such as ammunition.
- Customers are not permitted to enter the shop and all transactions will be completed at the shop door.